Advertisement

How To Bathe A Husky | Very Nervous Husky

How To Bathe A Husky | Very Nervous Husky My name is Marybeth, I own Rover’s Makeover in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA. I am the owner and groomer, I currently have no employees. This channel is not for bashing or shaming the owners or the groomer. It is for educational purposes and teaching. I'm here to teach about the common problems most people do not know about. I am here to help the owners and the dogs. I became a groomer because I love the transformations that happen. I am in this industry to help the dogs and teach the owners proper care.

Amazon Storefront: (All Recommend Equipment/Tools)


Personal Channel: (Follow for Kelbee's Autism & Wrestling/Marybeth's Weight Loss Journey)


Website:


Instagram:

dog grooming,how to groom a dog,husky grooming,how to groom a husky,husky groom,siberian husky groom,Siberian husky grooming,how to bathe a husky,husky bath,how to groom a long coated dog,rovers makeover dog grooming,rovers makeover,nervous dog groom,how to groom a nervous dog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments