Advertisement

IN THE PRESENT (collection of random things for future self)

IN THE PRESENT (collection of random things for future self) This is me in the present. How I look,(a bit of) what I like, Where I live.
Me in the present is 27.5 years old and lives in Montpellier, in her own appartment. I wanted to capture a quite raw reality, with no judgement on myself. Only capture simple things, the way the are around me. In the present.


That one was inspired by the serie "me at" created by Will Darbyshire.


I want to challenge myself to create more. And buid self confidence. So more to come, stay tuned my friend!
I use Instagram a lot @_caymee
voilà voilà
cheers !





Gymnopedie No 2 par Kevin MacLeod est distribué sous la licence Creative Commons Attribution (
Source :
Artiste : __url_artiste__

self)

Post a Comment

0 Comments