Our empty hearts and neon lights They're playing with my mind
Gotta get out of it tonight
Oh I wanna run off and fly
And I'll tell myself it's fine to be alone
Just to find somewhere that finally feels like home
I hate all this overthinking
The more I swim , The more I'm sinking
▶ Op7 Releases - The Best Of Non Copyright Music
↪︎
▶ Op7 Releases - The Best Of No Copyright Sounds
↪︎
▶ Op7ion - Social Media
↪︎
↪︎
↪︎
↪︎
↪︎
↪︎
↪︎
↪︎
▶ Op7ion - Hash Tags
↪︎ #Op7ion
↪︎ #Op7_Release
↪︎ #Op7_NoCopyRightMusic
🎧 Song Details 🎧
Track ➝ Lost Sky - Where We Started ( Jex )
Download ➝
Music ➝ NoCopyrightSounds ( NCS ) - Music Without Limitations
Founder ➝ Billy Woodford
Video ➝ Op7 Release ( 4K UHD 60FPS )
🎧 License Details 🎧
↪︎ Audio Tracks
NoCopyrightSounds or NCS, founded by Billy Woodford in 2011, is a United Kingdom based music organization & record label that releases "Copyright Free Music". All NCS Music Releases are free to use for Independent Content Creators and their User Generated Content (UGC) in online media platforms like YouTube & Twitch.
↪︎ Photos & Images
CC0 Creative Commons
Free For Personal & Commercial Use
No Attribution Required
🎧 Song Lyrics 🎧
[ Verse 1 ]
Our empty hearts and neon lights
They're playing with my mind
Gotta get out of it tonight
Oh I wanna run off and fly
And I'll tell myself it's fine to be alone
Just to find somewhere that finally feels like home
I hate all this overthinking
The more I swim , The more I'm sinking
[ Pre-Chorus ]
Take me to a world of silver
No more heartbreaks , tears , painkillers
Take me somewhere unfamiliar
Bring me back to where we started out
[ Chorus ]
Get me out of now
To where we started out
Get me out of now
To where we started out
Get me out of now
[ Verse 2 ]
Broken hearts and starting fights
Turning truths to lies
Gotta get out , stop wasting time
Yeah I wanna run off and fly
And I'll tell myself it's fine to be alone
Just to find somewhere that finally feels like home
I hate all this overthinking
The more I swim , The more I'm sinking
[ Pre-Chorus ]
Take me to a world of silver
No more heartbreaks , tears , painkillers
Take me somewhere unfamiliar
Bring me back to where we started out
[ Chorus ]
Get me out of now
To where we started out
Get me out of now
To where we started out

0 Comments