Advertisement

My Top MOST Effective Hair Growth Supplements | Natural Hair | Vlogmas Day 7

My Top MOST Effective Hair Growth Supplements | Natural Hair | Vlogmas Day 7 On Day 7 of Vlogmas we are going to talk about my top favorite most effective hair growth supplements and how they can transform your natural hair. I love working supplements into my routine because it definitely takes my hair growth journey to another level. What are some of your favorite supplements and how have they worked for you? Let me know below! ENJOY! Stay inspired! xox MD


Collagen (vegan) -
Collagen (Cheaper Good Option) -
St. Tropica Hair Vitamin -
SAVE 10% WITH CODE MELISSADENISEsttropica --- works with 60 day supply
Fish Oil -


Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush50% discount code: md4 Price: $39.99 -- Discounted price: $19.99

Come Hang Out With ME!!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr: melissadenise.tumblr.com/
SnapChat: MelissaDenise27


My opinions & thoughts on anything I feature in my videos are always my own.

hair growth,hair growth regimen,rapid hair growth,extreme hair growth,grow natural hair,grow natural hair fast,thicker hair,rice water for hair,rice water,transition to natural hair,transitioning hair,natural hair,relaxed to natural,long natural hair,grow long natural hair,natural hair journey,hair journey,curly hair journey,melissa denise,gabrielle union,liquid biotin,deep conditioner,alphogee protein treatment,collagen,collagen for hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments