Advertisement

Nami is now a Waterbender! New Nami Rework Reveal! (Concept)

Nami is now a Waterbender! New Nami Rework Reveal! (Concept) Welcome to my original Champion Concept series, based on the ideas and concepts for characters, Lore, Etc. that I have created.


Today's we will be discussing a Rework I created for Nami; a mystical water-bending support.

Let me know what you think of this interesting new take on Nami!


Here is a Reddit thread discussing the Rework!:





Other Champion Reworks I've created:


Nasus:


Kayle:


Morgana:


Pantheon:


Annie:


Volibear:


Fiddlesticks:


Singed:


Vayne:




and many more!





------------ Enjoy the video and if you would like to see more content like this on my channel please give this video a like and subscribe!. ----------------------





~ Social Medias ~


Twitter.com/KaiokrisYT


Twitch.com/Kaiokris


Mixer.com/Kaiokris


Instagram.com/Kaiokris.IG








{ All of the Ideas in this Video stem from my creations, no leaks, previews, or work of any kind come from Riot Games themselves, these are just concepts That I have created }

(Concept)

Post a Comment

0 Comments