Advertisement

One Effective Way to Add New BJJ Techniques With No Drilling Time

One Effective Way to Add New BJJ Techniques With No Drilling Time Should even bother buying a BJJ instructional video series if you have no additional time to drill? This is our Brazilian Jiu-jitsu question for today's Chewy Ramble. It comes from our friend Kevin who was interested in my Get a Grip series on my website. But he said he is a guy with a wife, family, small business of his own and he struggles just to get a few sessions of BJJ for himself each week. And with that he doesn't have a ton of time to drill.

If you're in a similar situation I'll express right up front that there can be value in the instructional videos if used in a very strategic way. As we get older and our time becomes more precious I feel like this is an ever increasing issue. When we use our time on something we need to make it count. In the video I'll share a video stories and teach you how to make your Brazilian Jiujitsu instructional video time count.

I share some experiences from my training and from my students where we were able to add techniques to specific positions with little to no drilling time.

If this was a question you had I hope this video helps!
-Chewy
-----------------
Free Ebook:

Video Courses and Products:

T shirts:







Intro/Outtro Music :

If you’d ever like to train with the team and I. Check out my gym Derby City MMA in Louisville,KY.

Chewjitsu,mma,chewjitsu.net,bjj,brazilian,jiu,jitsu,jiu-jitsu,bjje,grapplearts,grappling,white,belt,jiujitsutimes,Louisville,brazilian jiu-jitsu,brazilian jiujitsu,chewjitsu bjj,louisville bjj,bjj louisville,derby city mma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments