Advertisement

Paying SOMEONE'S RENT & Filling his SMALL HOUSE with Stuff 😉đŸ‡ĩ🇭

Paying SOMEONE'S RENT & Filling his SMALL HOUSE with Stuff 😉đŸ‡ĩ🇭 đŸ‡ĩ🇭 Meet Victor, he is just an ordinary man just like everyone else who's struggling to pay rent. Living here for 7 yrs, I am renting a house. When I was a student, I used to share a room, then share a house with others. I felt the struggle. Now, I'm still renting but without having the need to share with strangers which has been my home for the past 4 years. 😇

He is one of my employee in my shop in the past 3 months or so, I see his dedication and hardwork. You can have the best strategy and the best business in the world, but if you don’t have the hearts and minds of the people who work with you, none of it comes to life.


#faithinhumanity #PayItForward
Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.

I just want to use this platform to help those who are in need and to send awareness. If I can do it, you can too. Spread Kindness and Positivity ❤️ 🙏đŸ‡ĩ🇭

If you would like to support:
Paypal:
Business inquiry: thehungrysyrian@gmail.com

POS System I'm using in my shop (StoreHub):

Subscribe now to my YouTube Channel:

paying for random people groceries,paying random people their rent,faith in humanity restored,that was epic,mr.beast,good samaritan videos,giving strangers stuff,giving money to strangers,helping and feeding people,what would you do,humanity,paying people's stuff,buying strangers stuff,homeless bicycles,hiring random people,paying strangers rent,paying random people's rent,knocking on strangers and paying their rents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments