Advertisement

🎁PICK A CARD PILE;❤💑💏 Your Love Life & Bits of Advice (NEW LAYOUT- and I love it ☺️hehee)

🎁PICK A CARD PILE;❤💑💏 Your Love Life & Bits of Advice (NEW LAYOUT- and I love it ☺️hehee) 🤶❤🎅🎁🎄🎇Welcome to Chanel Bader's YouTube Channel🤶❤🎅🎁🎄🎇

❤💚🤶🎅Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🤶❤💚

❤🤶🎅❤ General Collective timeless love tarot reading 2019

I'm not currently accepting personals


➡️💞 If you want to support my channel for more cards etc you can donate to my donate email via Paypal here
Thank you ❤ really really appreciated
chanelhigherhealing@gmail.com

Disclaimer: All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical, legal or psychological fields and most professionally trained fields for e.g. lawyers, counsellors, psychologists or doctors. Do not make drastic or significant life changes, decisions or actions based on the content in my videos and information shared.

I do not own copyright of the card decks used. Card decks used in video & thumbnail
Psychic Tarot for the heart by john holland
Heal yourself reading cards by Inna segal
Psychic Tarot by John Holland

thumbnail artist not my copyright
Таня Воронцова

All rights reserved to Chanel Bader
Content ID Owner registered via YouTube

#pickacard #pile #love #tarot #reading #23rd #december #2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments