Advertisement

Shopping at a discount supermarket in Japan | Nagasaki | Sasebo | Japan

Shopping at a discount supermarket in Japan | Nagasaki | Sasebo | Japan **apologies for the angle of the camera for much of the video.**
Some personal takeaways from this trip:
Don't buy soft fruits from here. They don't make the trip home very well in overloaded bags.
Many essential ingredients we not available. Ground beef, chili powder, pepperoni, blue cheese.. Yes, I said I picked some up, but it was only blue cheese flavored.
Nearly every time I put an item into the cart the wife quipped about the price or not needing the item.

Patreon :

Facebook:

Paypal:



*********************************************





*********************************************

My Set Up:

My Screen:

Mic:

Chair:

Headset:

Webcam:

Camcorder:



______________________________________

#LivingInJapan

______________________________________


ESL Online,EFL Online,Teaching children,Teaching in Japan,Teaching in China,Teaching Online,The J-Vlog,Jvlogging,vlogging,living in Japan,moving to Japan,Nagasaki Japan,Sasebo Japan,home schooling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments