Advertisement

Sneakerhead Essentials For 2020 (Holiday Gifts!)

Sneakerhead Essentials For 2020 (Holiday Gifts!) Thank you #AmericanEagle for sponsoring this video! Check out the AE Holiday Gift Guide for your gifts and 2020 Essentials:

Check out the American Eagle YouTube Channel:

Grab the AE products in this video here:
[AE NEON HOODIE -
[AEO BIG CUFF BEANIE - ]
[AE NEON HOODIE -Pink - ]
[AE ZIP-UP SHERPA JACKET - ]
[AE NE(X)T LEVEL SLIM JEAN - ]
[AE ZIP-UP SHERPA JACKET - Green - ]

Enter The Most Recent Giveaway!
// I N S T A G R A M :
// T W I T T E R :
// S N A P C H A T : harrisonnevel
// F A C E B O O K : www.facebook.com/harrisonnevelyt

My Cameraman:

My Website Where I Sell Sneakers, Hypebeast Mystery Boxes and More!

streetwear,Harrison Nevel,sneakerhead essentials,sneakerhead life hacks,sneakerhead life hacks of 2019,life hacks,hype beast lief hacks,sneakerhead essentials christmas,sneakerhead essentials 2020,what sneakers to buy,sneakers,what sneakers to buy for Christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments