Advertisement

The Dreaded Instagram Action Block...what to do when you've been blocked and how to avoid it!

The Dreaded Instagram Action Block...what to do when you've been blocked and how to avoid it! Guys! I've seriously been in a rotating 3 week Action Block cycle that I've finally come out of. Peep this vid for tips on what I did that I believe helped me to overcome these dreaded blocks. Don't make the same mistakes I did!

Wanna be social?
Instagram:

Intro music:Beach by MBB Creative Commons
Background Music: Track: Special Days — JayJen [Audio Library Release]
Music provided by Audio Library Plus
Watch:
Free Download / Stream:
Genre and Mood: Dance & Electronic + Bright
License: Royalty-free music for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram videos giving the appropriate credit.

Congrats...you made it this far in the description...but have you clicked like and subscribed yet? Not yet? You're a rebel, I like that :) (Now, please click both LOL)

instagram,instagram action block,action block,action block fix,instagram fix,Kayla T,lifestyle,lifestyle vlog,vlog,vlogger,toronto,toronto life,vlogmas,video,videos,video diary,motivation,happy,learning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments