Advertisement

The Legendary Schott Motorcycle Jacket (626 x Urban Outfitters Perfecto Review)

The Legendary Schott Motorcycle Jacket (626 x Urban Outfitters Perfecto Review) Be sure to subscribe, like, AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTANTGRAM

Instantgram: 8thWeekday

The Schott Double Rider a.k.a the Perfecto AKA the first motorcycle leather jacket with a zipper a.k.a a jacket a stupid 24 year old wears thinking maybe one day he will get a motorcycle until his gf tells him he's an idiot. One of my favorite jackets but one I barely wear (trying to break in a denim jacket as we speak). Do I like it?! Do I LOVE it!? Yes yes and yes. I never know what to write in descriptions. I want to boost production of my videos a bit and I think I'm going to do that on the next one so 100% subscribe and go tell all your thousands of friends i'm sure you have. Okay that's it time to go do something else now.

Review)

Post a Comment

0 Comments