Advertisement

They Want to Deny Your Case

They Want to Deny Your Case Many people think that if they do everything correctly, then USCIS will approve their case. That's not true. The government wants to deny your case, and they are looking for ways to deny your case.

Even if everything is done correctly, they will try anything they can to deny your case because they are getting orders from the current Administration to deny as many people as possible.

-

Our Website (NEW):

At the Hacking Law Practice we're dedicated to spreading the truth about immigration in the U.S.

Our goal is to get people the help they need so that they can live united with their families and live the American dream.

I am passionate about my message because I stand for what I truly believe is right.

We fight for immigrants and won't be stopping any time soon.

Facebook Page:

will USCIS approve my case,will my green card get approved,hacking law practice,immigration lawyer,green card lawyer,what do i do if my case is denied,will they approve my green card,st louis immigration lawyer,jim hacking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments