Advertisement

this speedpaint will make you dizzy (read desc for scrumptious info)

this speedpaint will make you dizzy (read desc for scrumptious info) Hey three year olds, fireflies, fans, stalkers, and youtube users! Today, I spent 3 hours and 15 minutes drawing a profile picture for my second account, ShootingStars 333. Please subscribe to that channel for quality content on life, singing, violin, speedpaints irl, and original music. Back to this speedpaint. Once I stopped recording and looked back at the sped up footage, I noticed it spun crazily. 😂 so that’s what I decided to call the video.

My second channel:
My Fandom Website:
My email: Nerdysmartchickmoments@gmail.com
My discord:
My Animal Jam (I’m never active): Queenfrozenm00n

Songs used in this video:
Terraria - Overworld Day [Remix] by Qumu (Link:
Omae Wa Mou ♪ Minecraft Note Block Song by acatterz (Link:
Exposition by Takenobu (Link:
drifting by frad (Link:
(Original Music) - Nebula by ShiroTheLuckyCat :3 (Link:

Intro song: 「Nightcore」→ Fireflies (Remix) (Link:
Outro song: night.sky by samwise• (Link:

Comment ☘️ in comments along with your favorite song in this video to get added onto the daily shoutout list!

info)

Post a Comment

0 Comments