Advertisement

Throne of Eldraine Gift Edition Bundle unboxing! Includes a Collectors pack! Garruk and more!

Throne of Eldraine Gift Edition Bundle unboxing! Includes a Collectors pack! Garruk and more! My first Magic the Gathering Throne of Eldraine GIFT edition bundle pack, great pulls! I hope you enjoy it and every like, sub, share, and comment is really appreciated!
I have a Patreon that gives you early access to all the cards I pull before I post them online as well as a discount! Find me there at oldschoolsmtg (don’t forget the extra S the photos are the same as here)
Also oldschoolmtg.net coming soon!

magic the gathering,throne of eldraine,black lotus,mox,mana,wizards,trading cards,trading card game,card game,old school,oldschoolmtg,oldschoolsmtg,foil,mythic,rare,uncommon,common,revised,alpha,beta,investments,investment,open boosters,booster box,bundle,fat pack,gift edition,gift edition bundle,magic,old school dan,old school magic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments