Advertisement

Vedastein #29 - The Town's very own Winery

Vedastein #29 - The Town's very own Winery Hey Guys! - Titan here
This is the 29th episode of my Cities Skylines series Vedastein in which we will build an authentic German city.
Many custom made assets will make sure that the city will be a real eye-catcher.
Excuse my bad english - I'm still working on fluency. :)

You like the project? That's good! Like and comment the video, subscribe to my channel - show me your support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

► Follow me to stay updated:
↪Twitter:
↪Steam:

► Join my Discord Server:


► You like my work? Consider a small monthly donation via patreon for early access and other rewards


► Download the Map:


► Mods, assets and everything else I use:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

► Used music in order of appearance:
↪ www.Bensound.com - Energy
↪ www.purple-planet.com - Inspiring Dreams
↪ www.Bensound.com - Dance
↪ www.purple-planet.com - Swaying Daisies
↪ www.Bensound.com - Summer
↪ www.purple-planet.com - Progress
↪ www.Bensound.com - Creative Minds
↪ www.purple-planet.com - Morning Routine
↪ www.Bensound.com - Memories

all Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

Cities Skylines,Vedastein,Map,Karte,City,Stadt,Town,Deutschland,Germany,Sachsen,Saxony,Saxonian Switzerland,Sächsische Schweiz,Elbe,Veda,Pirna,Bautzen,Meissen,Prag,Prague,Salzburg,Decin,Radebeul,Waterfront,Riverside,Fluss,Urban Planning,Stadtplanung,Europe,Europa,european,europäisch,Geschichte,History,Architektur,Architecture,Wine,Wein,Vineyard,Winery,Weingut,Weinberge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments