Advertisement

What I lead that I may be lead

What I lead that I may be lead Scriptures and prophecies and astrology. The irony of blame lies within us all when death attaches us all in a favored union. Corrupt the chosen one and all is corrupt in the sanctuaries or in ideah of what it means to be God. Like jesus after crossing by the man the flag the wheel the pole, the whole world shook and spread itself out. When blame dies in one man and it rises out of innocence with all the guilty. One can only Shepard the grave in a right going until freed from the union/covet against gods will.Psalms 52.proverbs 16:12-15.psalm 9:4-8.st Luke 1:31-34 the sickle of Hades of enoch David waglif. The plot to hide us from our blessing and cover us in thier filth. I must nurture the nature that which it comes to defile by law.. The curse

Post a Comment

0 Comments