Advertisement

11 Common Uber Passenger Scams🚘😱

11 Common Uber Passenger Scams🚘😱 Here's 11 of the most common Uber passenger scams😱🤦🏻
Drive for UBER (I'll split the referral bonus!):
Drive for LYFT:
Drive for VIA:

Retroactively Add a Sign Up Bonus:

Get $35 With Root Car Insurance:

My Other Rideshare Videos:
My $2,000 Week Driving for Via ($24.62/hr):
My Earnings from One Week as an Uber Driver ($28.73/Hour):
My $5,000 Uber Driving Month Earnings:
My 60 Hour Uber Driving Week Earnings:
My Week's Uber Driving Earnings in the Suburbs:
My 2019 New Years Eve Uber Driver Earnings ($51/hour):

Twitter:
Contact me: timhess@u.northwestern.edu
*If you sign up to drive using one of my referral links and complete the requirements for the referral bonus, send me an email and I'll gladly split the referral bonus with you 50/50!

uber scams,lyft scams,uber passenger scams,uber scammer,rideshare scams,uber driver scams,lyft driver scams,uber scam caught,uber scam free ride,uber scam cancel,uber scams cancel,uber scammer caught,uber tips,uber tips and tricks,Tim hess,rideshare hub,rideshare revolution,Steph on the pedal,the rideshare guy,uber driver,lyft driver,driving for uber,uber earnings,uber driver salary,uber pay,uber driving,uber chicago,uber new york,via,lyft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments