Advertisement

225. React VS. Respond

225. React VS. Respond The Love Chat



Trying to win your Ex back? Need dating help? Visit:



In this video Rory (The Love Chat) discusses the difference between reacting and responding in a dating, breakup, Ex back, or reconciliation situation. It is important to realize the power of responding rather than having breakup anxiety and reacting out of fear. Showing strength by responding appropriately to anxiety will show your EX girlfriend, EX boyfriend, or partner that you possess a strong core and that you love yourself.



Rory (The Love Chat) explains that learning to train yourself to respond during an argument rather than reacting out of heavy emotion is attractive, shows confidence, and can help you win your EX back or quickly defuse an argument!



Related video:



What does the dumper go through?:

What is my Ex thinking about during No Contact?:

Time is everything when winning your Ex back!:

Will I ever hear from my Ex again?:

How to make your Ex regret dumping you!:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



➢ Coaching Sale! Visit:



➢ Rory's Bestselling Book:



➢ Rory's Patreon:



➢ Join our Discord:



➢ The Official Love Chat Reddit:



➢ Instagram



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#getyourexback #nocontact #dating #howtogetyourexback

the love chat,react,respond,react vs respond,love chat,rory love chat,get your ex back,how to get your ex back,have better relationships,relationship advice,i miss my ex,i miss my ex girlfriend,i miss my ex boyfriend,does my ex miss me,is my ex thinking about me,no contact,no contact rule,

Post a Comment

0 Comments