Advertisement

Airplane Etiquette: Window Shades and Other Dilemmas

Airplane Etiquette: Window Shades and Other Dilemmas We’ve all been on flights where other travelers have committed egregious airplane etiquette errors. Naturally, none of us are guilty. In this video, we’ll highlight five of the most controversial dilemmas and I’ll share my views on each.

As a frequent flyer, I get the chance to see all kinds of airplane etiquette. It’s surprising the way some people behave onboard. And, I’m not perfect…I know I’ve committed airplane etiquette mistakes, too.

We’ll take a look at these airplane etiquette mistakes:

1. Window Shade: Who Owns Them?
2. Arm Rest: Who Gets Them?
3. Seat Recline: How Much is Too Much?
4. Seatmate Interaction: When to Talk?
5. Bringing Food Onboard: What’s Okay to Take?

In the end, please leave your comments about airplane etiquette. What do you think about my views on these five airplane etiquette dilemmas?

Let me know in the comments!

Check out – and subscribe – to my channel!


Check me out on Instagram:


And don't forget to take a look at my travel blog:


Music:
Let Us Go Back – Tomas Skyldeberg

airplane etiquette,window shade,window seat,air travel,window shades,airplane etiquette reaction,airplane etiquette funny,i airplane etiquette so hard,airplane middle seat armrest etiquette,airplane etiquette middle seat,airplane etiquette armrest,airplane etiquette reclining seat,airplane etiquette window seat,flight attendant,traveling by plane first time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments