Advertisement

All Day Clean With Me! Clean & Disinfect My House After Being Sick!! MissLizHeart

All Day Clean With Me! Clean & Disinfect My House After Being Sick!! MissLizHeart Hi guys Happy New Year!! I have missed y’all so much! So this long break was so not on purpose! I did take a break during the holidays to spend time with my family but then I got hit with an awful virus, it took us all down including Sebastian. So the first thing I did was clean and disinfect our entire house! In this video I’m sharing with you how to disinfect your house after being sick, hopefully it’s helpful!

Please give the video a THUMBS UP if you enjoyed it!

I’m so happy to be healthy and back to filming! Let me know if you have any video requests for the new year!

Seen in video
Play mat
Cordless vacuum
Steam mop
Sofa is Ventura extra deep from ZGallerie
full length mirror (similar)
white faux marble tulip table
Honeycomb vase

DIY Disinfecting spray
1 part water
1 part white vinegar
1/2 part rubbing alcohol
Few drops of dawn soap
20 drops of essential oil of your choice

Cleaning & Disinfecting Tips for your home after being sick
1. Wash and disinfect all blankets and bedsheets by washing in hot water.
2. Disinfect all toys by spraying them down with a DIY disinfecting solution, then you can wipe it down with a wet cloth right after it dries.
3. Wipe down all door knobs and handles and any surface that gets touch frequently with disinfecting wipes
4. Disinfect all remote controls and phones.
5. Disinfect the floors with a steam mop or you can also use the DIY solution.
6. Use fresh flowers or fresh plants to disinfect the air.

Subscribe Here*





Watch My Last 2 Videos

Brunch Ideas! Breakfast Casserole - MissLizHeart

Late Night Kitchen & Pantry Organization - Cleaning For The Holidays! MissLizHeart



Seen In This Video

-------------------------



~Current Savings~

❤ Where I get my cleaning supplies from!

❤ Jouer Cosmetics - Enter 'Liz15' at checkout to receive 15% your entire purchase



----------------------------------------



Follow me on Instagram:



What I use to film my video & take my Instagram Photos:



*Disclaimer:

Thank you for watching! My sisters and mom watch my videos and, just like you, they rely on my opinion. I would never recommend a product that I don’t use AND love, it would be like giving a bad recommendation to my own family! Some links are affiliated through a third party (usually those beginning with rstyle.me) and I earn a percentage of the sales, so thank you in advance if you decide to make your purchase through them.

misslizheart,all day clean wity me,clean with me,clean my whole house,extreme clean with me,disinfect my house,how to disinfect your house after being sick,deep clean,sahm,speed cleaning,clean with me 2020,clean and decorate with me,cleaning motivation,all day cleaning motivation,ultimate clean with me,cleaning videos,whole house clean with me,diy cleaning spray,diy cleaning solution,diy cleaners,deep clean my kitchen,real life cleaning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments