Advertisement

ASKING GUYS TO DATE ME ON OMEGLE

ASKING GUYS TO DATE ME ON OMEGLE hey goody gang! today I went on Omegle asking guys if they would date a beautiful bad bitty like me... a few people reacted INSANE, so make sure you give this video a thumbs up and enjoy the vid!

🛍️SHOP MY MERCH:



Follow me on my Social Media & talk to me!

📷Instagram⇝ tippyasf

🐦Twitter⇝ @TJisTippy

👻Snapchat⇝ tjc725

funny,laugh,girl voice trolling,prank,girlfriend,fortnite girl,guy pretending to be a girl,us,comedy,pranks,challenge,challenges,daddy chill,Tiffany jade,HOLLA app,HOLLA app funny,video chat,video chat app,random video chat,dirty truth or dare,truth or dare challenge,video chat strangers,Omegle,omegle chat,Chatroulette,Monkey app,chat random,free chat,chat online,omegle video,stranger chat,video chat rooms,monkey app challenge,azar,Omegle funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments