Advertisement

🔥 Canopy Growth Analysis 2020 🔥

🔥 Canopy Growth Analysis 2020 🔥 🔥 🔥 Is Canopy Growth A Buy? 🔥 🔥

LIKE - SUBSCRIBE - EMAIL "DONE - CANOPY"

SubscribeToDaniel@gmail.com

In this video, I talk about Canopy Growth and explain my views on the company. Canopy Growth is currently the world's biggest cannabis company and has operations in North America, Canada, the US, Australia, South America, and Europe.

Canopy Growth has also partnered with Constellation Brands. This deal took place in August of 2018, when Constellation invested $4 Billion into the company.

So is Canopy Growth a buy? Let me explain my thoughts

This is not investment advice. Please do all your own research before buying and selling any stocks or securities. I am not responsible for any loss or gain you may have.

Support the channel via Patreon and get personalized rewards!
Patreon.com/DanielPronk

My Stock Trading Platform - Get $50 in FREE trades!


Where I learned to Trade Stocks!


#Canopy #CGC #Buy

daniel,investing,stock market,learn,how to,calgary,tgod,acb,aurora,tilray,tlry,cannabis,buy,sell,Canopy,CGC,WEED,good,should,Is,Valuation,analysis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments