Advertisement

Come chill while we get some god rolls! (1 day left for 2020!)

Come chill while we get some god rolls!  (1 day left for 2020!) Hello and welcome to the stream, I hope you enjoy!

Multistreaming with


Support the stream: - Stream number 145 on YT -

This is my Paypal if you would like to donate here instead of Youtube, thanks:paypal.me/JayEmPee



I have made a Patreon!: (If you wish to support me click this link)

Don't forget to subscribe if you want more!:

[Please follow the JMP here].
•Twitter:
•Twitch:

• Use code "JMP" for 10% off at KontrolFreek •


Check out these op videos.
• SWORD VS CONTROLLER!:
• THIS AUTO IS A LASER!:

• Remember my beautiful poopins that I love you

#Seasonofdawn

destiny 2,shadowkeep,destiny 2 shadowkeep,live stream,jmp,shadowkeep lauch,shadowkeep destiny 2,shadowkeep new gear,destiny 2 shadowkeep raid,destiny 2 garden of salvation,garden of salvation,destiny 2 new raid,jmpdoublex,stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments