Advertisement

#Correcting Incorrect Mean#Misread Items#Correcting Arithmetic Mean#Correcting Average Mean#.

#Correcting Incorrect Mean#Misread Items#Correcting Arithmetic Mean#Correcting Average Mean#. Hi I am Jitendra Kumar. My channel name is ECONOMICS STUDY POINT By Jitendra Kumar mobile number 7050523391. It is also my WhatsApp number you can contact me at my WhatsApp number if you have any questions regarding this matter. Thanks.




Under this video I have presented a easy comprehensive and complete explanation For the calculation for Correcting Incorrect Mean/ Misread Items.




Thanks for visiting my channel ECONOMICS STUDY POINT By Jitendra Kumar and please subscribe my channel ECONOMICS STUDY POINT By Jitendra Kumar if you come first time at my channel ECONOMICS STUDY POINT By Jitendra Kumar.




My channel Link here to click



Correcting Incorrect Mean/ Misread Items.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments