Advertisement

CREDIT HACK ALERT - What is piggybacking? What is an Authorized User? EXPLAINED!

CREDIT HACK ALERT - What is piggybacking? What is an Authorized User? EXPLAINED! This is my version of breaking down the common credit hack known as credit piggybacking!

Like!
Share!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!

Follow me on INSTAGRAM:

@Goals2Reality -

@Reg_M_Dot -

Subscribe to my channel:


Subscribe and thanks for watching!

Legal Stuff:
This video is intended for informational use only. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in this video belong solely to the author and no one else. I am not liable for any damages you incur by watching this video. Any action(s) you take upon the information in this video or YouTube channel is strictly at your own risk. I take no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of my videos.

800 credit score,850 credit score,authorized user,piggyback,credit,lines of credit,credit cards,bankrupcty,bad credit,good credit,help with credit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments