Advertisement

Get a role in my series! ✩ NoaDays

Get a role in my series! ✩ NoaDays Iewl there is one fault with the description shizzel sorry haha.
Open up if for roles,

✩ Roles of Between shadows: ✩
June Holland-
Kate Miller-
Ray Winterson-
Norman Holland-
Scott Harlow-
Elisabeth Holland-
Shane Holland-
Noa Winterson-
Alec Winterson-

✩ How to get a role: ✩
Say in the comments your;
1. Name of user
2. your server
3. level of user
4. If your user is vip or not
5. where i can contact you on

✩ Rules: ✩
1. you need to have many animations.
2. you need to have clothes and be able
to buy clothes any moment.
3. you need to have something where I can
Contact you on like discord or some.

✩ Sub and like ✩
✩ Sub counter: 3.26k ✩

✩ Instagram: NoaDays_ ✩
✩ Discord: ✩

✩ Accounts ✩
NL (Main): Parelmarit2005
Uk: Sh!ne
Usa: P r i o r i t i e s
Tr: Mauveee

✩ Join my Minecraft server ✩
(It isn't always opened so join my discord to for that ;} )
Server address: NoaDays.minehut.gg
Discord server (for Minecraft):

✩ If you have any questions ask me :) ✩

✩ I do not own this music ✩
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, SCHOLARSHIP, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. All rights to the created owner. This video is just for fun.

noadays,NoaDays,nowadays,Msp,Mspversions,Versions,games,editting,songs,music,cookies,Random,Vids,Random Vid,Video,videos,Random videos,roles,get a role,get,role,series,get a role in my new series,get a role in my series,my new series,my series,new series,

Post a Comment

0 Comments