Advertisement

GIGANTOMACHIA IS A BEAST! All For One's Mountain Destroying Pet Revealed! - My Hero Academia

GIGANTOMACHIA IS A BEAST! All For One's Mountain Destroying Pet Revealed! - My Hero Academia If Shigaraki Tomura is All For One's adopted son, then Gigantomachia has to be his guard dog! I have been waiting for this one for so long! The new season 4 Opening and Ending are FLAMES!

►Subscribe for more!


►Follow us on Twitter!
SliceofOtaku -
YungKamiJ -

►Follow us on Instagram!
SliceofOtaku -
YungKamiJ -

Outro Music:
►Rifti Beats -

#myheroacademia #gigantomachia #anime

my hero academia,gigantomachia,gigantomachia anime debut,my hero academia season 4,my hero academia season 4 episode 15,my hero academia episode 78,gran torino vs gigantomachia,gigantomachia reveal,gigantomachia my hero academia,my hero academia season 4 opening,my hero academia season 4 ending,my hero academia school festival arc,anime,boku no hero academia,deku,kurogiri captured,

Post a Comment

0 Comments