Advertisement

GOOD NEWS! DECISION THAT LEADS TO WISHES COMING TRUE | AQUARIUS ♒ FEB 2020

GOOD NEWS! DECISION THAT LEADS TO WISHES COMING TRUE | AQUARIUS ♒ FEB 2020 Hello South Africa and Hello World!
Guess what?! Private readings are now available!!!!

Emergency Readings:
Up to 10 minutes = $9.99 (1 - 4 questions)
Up to 20 minutes = $14.44 (4 - 8 questions)
You will receive your video within 2 days after payment has been confirmed.
PAYPAL: paypal.me/satarot1111

After sending your payment please email the proof to satarot1111@gmail.com

Email me on satarot1111@gmail.com for any business inquiries and for the full price list as well as the comprehensive list of services and the South African payment options.

Prices are subject to change without notice so come and get it while it's hot. I cant wait to hear from you.

Please feel free to donate to help me grow my channel: (any amount is much appreciated)
PAYPAL: paypal.me/satarot1111

If your sun sign doesn't resonate please check out your moon and rising signs too. If you aren't sure of your sun, moon and rising signs you can discover them over here:


I'm on my spiritual path of teaching and learning and this channel is my way of doing intuitive work. Join me as I dive straight into this spiritual career and spread the love by telling your friends. Lets get connected and heal the world through these readings...

Share, drop a like, leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe.

Peace and Love
Love and Light

#clairvoyant #psychics #intuitive #tarot #tarotreadings #tarotreaders #spirituality #astrology #chakrahealing #aquarius #february #feb #2020

READINGS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

clairvoyance,psychics,tarot readings,tarot readers,tarot,chakra,chakra healing,spirituality,astrology,february,feb,2020,aquarius,intuitive,horoscope,cards,playing cards,psychic,predictions,zodiac,

Post a Comment

0 Comments