Advertisement

Help Me Organize

Help Me Organize **To be viewed only by age 18 and older**

I need help with my paper punches, I find myself not using them much because I have to dig through this drawer and they have to fit just right for the drawer to close since it’s so full. Here I’m just flipping through showing you what I’m dealing with. I live in an apt so can’t do anything on the wall(strongly prefer not too) and I am in a crafty corner off our living room shared with our 5yr old, so limited space. Don’t really have funds to purchase new organization items at the moment. I know can do the whole punch them out and make an inventory catalog but that’s not my issue. I know what I have just not the ambition to dig them out and try to fit them just right when putting them away.

Thanks for watching!

Music used was provided by YouTube

Organize

Post a Comment

0 Comments