Advertisement

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIPSTICK PALETTE

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIPSTICK PALETTE Hey lipstick creators! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks for watching! I’m sure this will be the first of many! Today’s video introduces how to make a lipstick palette. My goal is to inspire the lipstick gang at large with a variety of ways to expand their cosmetic lines. Thank you always for your love and support it means so much!

-S H O P-
Shop all Very Veelo lipsticks here :


I have owned a cosmetic company by the name of Very Veelo Beauty for some time now, and I decided to share with you guys
-how I create my lipsticks
-how I create my vegan base
-how I create amazing shades
-how I label my products

with these easy amazing steps you too will be able to start your cosmetic/lipstick line. I am excited to see your lipstick journey as well!


Most of the mixing utensils in my video were purchased at my local Dollar Tree️ and Walmart

Things / Products used in video

A Very Veelo Pre-made Lipstick Bullet Base and Liquid Concentrates-



Mini Mixing Spoons


Mini Beakers-



Lipstick Palette-



Cosmetic Pans-





I purchased all of my batch certified FD&C alum lakes from



Isododecane Remix:

-HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIPSTICK BULLET BASE-





-HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIPSTICK BASE REVISED-




Follow me on Instagram :

#diylipstickpalette #diylipstick #howtostartacosmeticline #beauty #lipstick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments