Advertisement

I Don't Care if it's ART as Long as it Looks Cool...what is art anyway?

I Don't Care if it's ART as Long as it Looks Cool...what is art anyway? Hi Everyone, Making Stencil Art is a lot of fun. In my latest Patreon post I'll show you how to make this figure painting. You will find the image on the post to download. Print it and then project it to whatever size you like.

My Tool Store (products I use):
Jon Peters Merchandise:

Subscribe to the Jon Peters Main Channel:
Support my free content and design plans on PATREON:
Facebook:
Website:
Instagram:

Jon Peters Shop Talk answers viewer questions on woodworking and home improvement projects. Jon Peters shares product reviews, talks about the tools you'll need and provides how-to tips for your DIY projects.

Jon Peters,how to,shop talk,woodworking,wood,home improvement,DIY,stencil,art,how to make a stencil,stencil painting,painting,what is art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments