Advertisement

IF POKÉMON TALKED: Blastoise vs. Gengar (I Choose You!)

IF POKÉMON TALKED: Blastoise vs. Gengar (I Choose You!) Here to start the new year with new If Pokémon Talked videos this weekend. In this video, a Blastoise battles a Gengar.

Once again, I'm kind of limiting my If Pokémon Talked videos until I have people cast for this. A casting project is currently being worked on at the moment.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Pokemon or the clips used in the video. This following video is a non-profit fan dub.

More "If Pokémon Talked":

Twitter: (

Other channels:
SwordteeGaming: (
Swordterranean40 (Main channel): (
Swordtee Extras: (

Pokémon voiced in the video:
Blastoise, Gengar

From: "Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You!"

if pokemon talked,if pokemon talked i choose you,if pokemon talked blastoise,if pokemon talked gengar,swordterranean40,swordtee's 2nd channel,swordterranean40 if pokemon talked,swordtee's 2nd channel if pokemon talked,

Post a Comment

0 Comments