Advertisement

LEGO City Update - Condo Tower MOC - Facade #7 🏙🏹

LEGO City Update - Condo Tower MOC - Facade #7 🏙🏹 Next in my line of skyscraper facades, along the back wall of my LEGO Room, is a modern Condominium, or Condo, Tower to represent some high-end apartments. I'm paying equal attention to the interiors of each floor as they will be viewable from all over Brick Nottingham. My favourite is a funny scene inspired by a real life piece of modern street art by Banksy!

See my LEGO photos on:
www.instagram.com/robin_hood_bricks/
www.flickr.com/photos/robinhoodbricks/

LEGO,Lego City,Lego MOC,Custom Lego City,LEGO Skyscraper,LEGO Tower,LEGO Apartment,LEGO Flat,LEGO Condo,LEGO Banksy,Skyscraper,Tower,Apartment,Flat,Condo,Banksy,Legos,Custom,MOC,AFOL,Huge Lego City,Massive Lego City,Lego Set,Lego Ideas,Lego Modular Building,Lego Display,Lego Collection,Brick,Bricks,Update,Robin Hood Bricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments