Advertisement

Liverpool players' salaries have just been revealed | Oh My Goal

Liverpool players' salaries have just been revealed | Oh My Goal Liverpool’s salary structure was published by Spotrac. And the way the salaries are shared out is surprising! Salah and Mané receive very different salaries! But all this could be about to change very soon...

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,liverpool vs manchester city,liverpool,liverpool salaries,sadio mane,mohamed salah,sadio mane skills,mohamed salah skills,sadio mane salary,mohamed salah salary,premier league,footballer salaries,soccer,futbol,football,jurgen klopp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments