Advertisement

Media blame trump for violence constantly; silent when man killed for being trump supporter

Media blame trump for violence constantly; silent when man killed for being trump supporter My thoughts and prayers go out to the victim and his family.

It looks like a man killed his boss for being a Trump supporter.

we should not rush to blame all of the people who dislike trump for this death, but the fact the media and democrats try to blame every instance of violence on trump, and yet dont blame anti trump rhetoric when a trump supporter is killed shows they are hypocritical propagandists.

Support me on Patreon

Support me with PayPal

Follow me on BitChute

Follow me on Twitter

trump,supporter,killed,murdered,violence,media,democrats,rhetoric,bernie,pelosi,toney,orlando,boss,knight,flag,draped,

Post a Comment

0 Comments