Advertisement

my recent playlist (immaculate 🤠)

my recent playlist (immaculate 🤠) i'm copyrighted harder than a mf lmao

HAPPY NEW YEAR LESSSS GET DIS BREAD

MERCH AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE -

🦋subscribe fo more good shit🦋

check out my social medias so we can be besties ;)
IG: @mackenziedrakee
twitter: @mackenziedrakee
snap: @kenzie0987654
apple music: @mackenziedrakee

faxxx about me :

age: 17
height: 5'8
birthday: JUNE 6 2002
where i live: colorado
grade: senior season!!
film: canon G7X mark ii
i edit with filmora or imovie.

contact me! (pr/sponsorship opportunities)
email: kenzikat123@gmail.com

current : 119K

if you see this i'm in the ghettooooo raaa taaa ta taaaa

mackenzie drake,subscribe,like,grwm,beauty,day in my life,vlog,weekly vlog,clothing haul,try on,teen,plus size,chill playlist,car playlist,my recent playlist,r&b,lit playlist,vibe with me,doing my makeup,@ 4 am,the best playlist,current fav music,apple music,night routine,morning routine,songs you need,2020,bops,new year new music,girl talk,self care,recommended,suggested,viral,youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments