Advertisement

Old Rusty Handmade Dagger Knife Restoration

Old Rusty Handmade Dagger Knife Restoration Hello folks! Today I will show you my new restoration projects. That rusty dagger knife I was bought at flea market. Initially, I thought it was a dagger that was created by some company, but it turned out to be handmade. I'm 90 sure % it's an instrumental steel and this dagger was created at factory. In any cases I start my restoration. First, I used electrolysis and then I began to grind the blade via orbital random and angel grinder machines. For the end of that restoration process I used a polishing cycle to make shine effect on the dagger. The Hardest part of rescue was a dagger handle. Due to the geometry of the blade initially was created incorrectly and the shape wasn't right. For the dagger knife handle I choose an ash tree. Reverts I made from the nail with diameter 5 mm. Finally, I used dark red two component paint for knife handle. Also, soaked the knife handle with linseed oil. Sure, in the end of video I made nice hard test for that dagger knife! I hope you enjoy this knife restoration video.

Please, subscribe to my channel:
Facebook:
Instagram:

#screwsandtools #dagger #restoration #knife

screws and tools,restoration,dagger,dagger knife,rust,restore,knife,old,rusty,restoring,knife restoration,rusty restoration,restoration knife,rusty knife restoration,rusty knife,old knife restoration,old rusty knife,knives,old dagger restoration,old dagger,diy dagger knife,the dagger,handmade,handmade knife,handmade dagger,restauracion,restauracion knife,how to restore old knife,dagger diy,restoration at home,how to restore at home,diy,dagger restoration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments