Advertisement

One of those INCREDIBLE Winter Mornings!

One of those INCREDIBLE Winter Mornings! Every now and again you'll get those moments which totally reinforce why you love landscape photography. This weeks vlog covers one of those mornings! In the dark I set off to climb to the summit of a local peak to shoot epic winter conditions at sunrise. The trip ends up delivering what I feel is one of the best panoramic images I've ever taken. As always thanks very much for watching and if you have not yet subscribed please smash that subscribe button for future content from me. Thanks :-)

#winter #photography #explore

**My full equipment list at the time of filming this video**

CAMERA & LENSES
Main Landscape Photography Camera -
My Main Lens -
My Wide-Angle Lens -
My Telephoto Lens -
My Astrophotography Lens -

ACCESSORIES
Camera Bag -
Main Tripod -
Geared Tripod Head -
Shutter Release Cable -
Head Torch -
Micro Fibre Cleaning Cloths -
Spare Main Camera Batteries -
L Bracket – SunwayFoto PNL-D850

VLOGGING GEAR
Vlogging Camera -
Vlogging Lens -
Vlogging Tripod -
Vlogging Microphone -
Variable ND Filter -
Drone -
Spare Vlogging Camera Batteries -

PHOTOGRAPHY FILTERS
Circular Polariser -
2 Stop Soft Edge ND -
2 Stop Hard Edge ND -
10 Stop ND -
6 Stop ND -
2, 3 & 4 Stop NDs -
Filter Holder –
Filter Carrying Pouch -
Reverse Grad ND – Benro 3 Stop Reverse Grad

Please note that I earn small commissions from the Amazon links provided above if you decide to purchase any of the linked items. These commissions are microscopic but really help me to continue to support the channel and create content. Thanks very much for any support provided.
--------------------------------------------------------------

SOCIAL MEDIA
Visit my website
Follow on Instagram
Like on Facebook
Follow on FlickR
Follow on Twitter

Music - courtesy of YouTube Audio Library - Contact, Flickering & Hallowed Days

winter landscape photography,winter photography,landscape photography,photography,winter,winter morning landscape photography,winter morning photography,morning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments