Advertisement

Removing My 3 1|2 Month Old Synthetic Dreads

Removing My 3 1|2 Month Old Synthetic Dreads Wooooooo
That was a pain in my butt...So glad I have them back in (while uploading this lol) My hair was so dreaded together when I took these out! That's only because I started dreading my real hair as it grew. If you leave your hair grow naturally and NOT twist/dread it like i did, your hair should just come right out and be a little curly for a bit. I also don't think you're technically supposed to wear them as long as I did too lol Gotta start somewhere and mistakes are bound to happen. This time I know exactly what im doing. Dreads are from the wonderful Alice Dreads on Etsy.

♡P.O. Box♡
Acid Pentagram Pizza
P.O. Box 9032
Youngstown, OH 44513

♡Official Merch♡


♡Depop Shop♡



♡Stalk Me!♡

-Tumblr:
-Instagram: @acid_pentagram_pizza
-Snapchat: pntagrampizza
-Twitter: @PentagramPizza

♡For Business Inquiries♡

acid.rainbow.kittens@gmail.com

♡Join The Eternal Pizza Party♡



If you read this far, congrats! Enjoy all the free pizza and kitties.

acidpentagrampizza acid pentagram pizza acidpentagram pizza scene kid,piercings,tattoos,girls with mods,body mods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments