Advertisement

So... I Got Another Kitten!

So... I Got Another Kitten! MERCH


So... I Got Another Kitten! I've been thinking about getting a second cat for awhile, and randomly I went around to a few shelters to see the cats and fell in love with this little guy! His tail was amputated due to an infection; I forgot to talk about that in the video! I'll be filming a follow up on him meeting Starlord for the first time for next Saturday! Leave a like for Rocket!

GAMING CHANNEL


FOLLOW ME
►Twitter:
►Instagram:
►Snapchat: shelby_graces
►Tumblr:
►Twitch:
►Google+:

ARTISTS
►Banner:

►Royalty Free Music:

Kevin MacLeod
Licensed under Creative Commons

shubble,shelby grace,shelby,vlog,shelbygraces,shubble vlog,vlogs,shubble second channel,family friendly,shubble kitten,i adopted a kitten,i got a cat,kitten vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments