Advertisement

Testing sealants on alternative (less expensive) papers to use with Alcohol inks.

Testing sealants on alternative (less expensive) papers to use with Alcohol inks. I bought some waterproof paper and some oversized photo paper hoping to use them with my alcohol inks. They did not work. In this video I am testing these papers out after sealing them with various sprays and paints. The papers are rite in the rain waterproof paper ( )


and Koala glossy photo paper ( )


I used polyurethane sealer, Kilz primer and sealer, Krylon colormaster white primer/sealer spray, and Krylon UV-resistant spray on the papers and allowed them to dry for several hours before testing them.



I compare the results with my preferred surfaces to paint on: Grafix craft plastic ( )


and Reynolds freezer paper. ( )

inks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments