Advertisement

There's no such thing as too many DRAGONS! | Dota Underlords

There's no such thing as too many DRAGONS! | Dota Underlords We know that Scrappies are great, but what happens when you run Scrappies with a ton of Dragons?! I decided to find out :)

It's funny because a comment just the other day spoke to the fact that I tend to splash Dragons into almost every build I can. Well in this game, I played more dragons than usual and I have to say I was pleased with the result :)

The update notes:

--------------------------------
Dota Underlords on Steam:
Dota Underlords website:
Dota Underlords Patch Notes:

In Dota Underlords, hire a crew and destroy your rivals in this new strategy battler set in the world of Dota. Join the Beta Season, with crossplay on PC and mobile!
--------------------------------
Subscribe here!
Follow me on Twitter!
---------------------------------
If you liked the video, please give it a thumbs up! I really appreciate your support
#dotaunderlords #dotaunderlordsbestbuild

dota underlords,Alexander Coccia,dota underlords ranked,dota underlords strategy,dota underlords guide,dota underlords gameplay,dota underlords build,dota underlords dragons,dota underlords meta,dota underlords best build,dota underlords scrappies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments