Advertisement

What my year consisted of..

What my year consisted of.. This year was filled with tremendous growth. A year without social media, a year with new friends, new career, new moments and opportunities. I am thankful for all the sunshine, and every rainy day. I pray that this new year of 2020 God continues to help me grow into the person He wants me to be.
Lord, have your way in me.

(Also my camera says 2015 in some clips bc I never changed the year when I got it haha)

God bless, and have a wonderful 2020

new year,vlogs,go pro,camera,traveling,water slides,skating,skateboarding,collage,fun times,adventure,2019,2020,clothing haul,disneyland,beach,ocean,hammocking,hammock,nf,nf songs,bad suns,kyd the band,thebandcamino,khalid,khalid tour,khalid songs,music,ad,social media,funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments