Advertisement

Where's Tremorton Located? - My Life as a Teenage Robot Fanbase

Where's Tremorton Located? - My Life as a Teenage Robot Fanbase Discord:
Sign the Petition:
Twitter:

#BringBackMLaaTR! Happy New Year everyone! Where is Tremorton located? Today we try to find out!

Follow Us On…

Deviantart:
Facebook:

Music: Denshi (

Full Credits:

Editor: Denshi (

Writer: Jack Hubert (Discord: Chadly#1584)

Narrator: Andre

Thumbnail Creator: Jack Hubert (Discord: Chadly#1584)

Additional Help: JaredTSC (

Intro & Outro By: Retsy (

Outro Voice Actress: Froboty (

Thank you all for the support that you've given us! It means so much to us, here at the My Life as a Teenage Robot Fanbase!

MLaaTR,My Life as a Teenage Robot,Jack Hubert,Catana Ionut,Fanbase,My Life as a Teenage Robot Fanbase,Nickelodeon,Nick,Nostalgia,Jenny Wakeman,Jenny XJ9,XJ9,Rob Renzetti,2000s Cartoon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments