Advertisement

10 Easy Ways To Reduce Your Plastic Waste This Year | Zero Waste For Non-Zero Wasters

10 Easy Ways To Reduce Your Plastic Waste This Year | Zero Waste For Non-Zero Wasters Thanks to Net Zero Co for gifting me these products to reduce my household waste and environmental footprint.

To Read The Blog Post : www.thefasionablethinker.com/
.
Products I talk about in this video :

Tote Bag : shorturl.at/bkmU3
Toothbrushes : shorturl.at/tzAFI
Lunch Box : shorturl.at/apuBC
Mini Sauce Containers : shorturl.at/ltGT7
Collapsible Coffee Cup : shorturl.at/uMP23
Reusable Cotton Rounds : shorturl.at/mORWY
Beeswax Wraps : shorturl.at/hzFZ1
.
Soy wax wraps (from Amazon) : shorturl.at/lIQV1
.
.
Follow me on instagram : www.instagram.com/thefashionablethinker
Check out my blog : www.thefashionablethinker.com

zero waste tips,zero waste living,reduce waste,zero waste,how to reduce waste,plastic free,

Post a Comment

0 Comments