Advertisement

~*ASMR*~ In Regards to Demonology || A John Constantine ASMR RP (Patreon Voted)

~*ASMR*~ In Regards to Demonology || A John Constantine ASMR RP (Patreon Voted) Hello My Dark Army!
Today, I give you my interpretation of Warlock/Demonologist, John Constantine. I wasn't sure what direction to go at first, but I hope you find this encouraging as you fight your own "demons", whatever they may be! I believe in you!

#ASMR #Constantine #ShadowyWhispers

Become an Official Member of the Dark Army!
Patreon:

Keep In Touch!
Discord:
Twitter:
Gmail: shadowywhispers@gmail.com

ASMR,john constantine,dc comics,constantine,shadowy whispers demon,shadowy whispers asmr,ear to ear asmr,ear to ear whisper asmr,ear to ear whisper,encouragement,sleep aid asmr,soft spoken asmr,comforting asmr,soft male voice asmr,relaxing male voice asmr,male voice asmr whisper,justice league dark,asmr roleplay,demon asmr,friend asmr rp,shadowy whispers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments