Advertisement

ASMR | Sketching You ✏️ (Personal Attention)

ASMR | Sketching You ✏️ (Personal Attention) Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! This is a safe place for you! if you've been here before, welcome back! Thank you so much for being here! In today's video, we sketch you! A lot of personal attention and sketching sounds! I'm really proud of this one and I really hope you like it! Again, thank you for being here, ENJOY!

Find Me On The Internet:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch:
Vlog Channel:
Music Channel:
Epic Games Creator Code: WatchMatty

MattyTingles Merch:

I’m on Spotify! You can now listen while your phone is off!


I'm on the ZEES App! Use Code "mattytingles" when you join!


Equipment I Use:
Canon G7X Mark II
Sony a6000
2019 Macbook Pro 15” (16GB RAM, 1TB SSD)
Final Cut Pro
Neewer 14” Ring Light
Blue Yeti Microphone

Business Inquires: mattytingles@gmail.com

I Have a PO Box! Send me things!
Matty
PO Box 953
Turner, OR 97392

ASMR | Sketching You (Relaxing Roleplay)

#asmr #relaxing #personal

asmr,mattytingles,relaxing,roleplay,sketching you asmr,drawing,art,personal attention,sounds,relaxing asmr,matty asmr,asmr matty,sleep,help sleep,asmr for sleep,subscribe,like,recommended,viral,matty,new,autonomous,relax,spoken,mattytingles asmr,comment,amazing,meditation,calming asmr,darling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments