Advertisement

BEST CARDIO FOR WEIGHT LOSS! + Picking the Right Cardio For Your Goals!

BEST CARDIO FOR WEIGHT LOSS! + Picking the Right Cardio For Your Goals! My gym outfits & workouts:


Follow yo girl on Social Media & come say hi! :)
Instagram:
Workout IG page:
Meal IG page:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Workout Playlist:


Discount Links:
1up nutrition: "BRIANA1UP"


Tula: "BRIANAFIT"


Let me know what you guys would like to see! :)
Put your video suggestions in the comments below!

Thank you so much for watching and for your support!
Don’t forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up! 😊


Hi! I'm Briana, I lost over 70 lbs and fitness saved my life when I was going through a dark time. I live in Southern California! I genuinely care about others, love to be goofy, show the balance in life & I'm still a kid at heart. My channel is all about learning to love yourself and find confidence again while living a balanced, healthy lifestyle. I share my fitness journey, workouts, vlogs, meals, weight loss tips, and more!

I'm so excited you're here and I'd love if you subscribed. :)

You can also follow my journey on Instagram:

Goals!

Post a Comment

0 Comments