Advertisement

Can I Create a Perfectly Round Meatball ?

Can I Create a Perfectly Round Meatball ? Ep5. Meatball rarely look like Balls. It's killing me. What does it take to make a Perfectly spherical meatball ? Well, a tad more than I thought apparently... Sponsor : Synology ! Learn more about what a NAS is and how it works : ! Notice : Synology sent this to me loaded with Seagate IronWolf Hard Drives which are mean specifically for NAS units.

This episode is part of the Perfect Meatball Series. Other episodes :
- Ep1 : Can I make the Perfect Meatball ?
- Ep2 : The juiciest Italian Meatballs I have ever made !
- Ep3 : The Secret I Did Not Expect About Swedish Meatballs...
- Ep4 : My Initiation to True Turkish Meatballs...
- Ep5 : Can I Create a Perfectly Round Meatball ?

The challenge when shaping or making a meatball is that it' hard to make it perfectly round especially if you start from a very soft and juicy meatball mixture. In this episode, I went to through hills and valleys to try and make it round. Why am i doing this ? Well, probably because I am mad in the first place, but also to help us all work with better meatball mix, softer, smoother, moister ones. Cause in the end, they will make better meatballs 100%

Support my work on :
Get My cookbook :
Get my posters and t-shirts :

Become a member now !

Submit subtitles here :

Music by Epidemic sound :
Music by Artlist : ( Get 2 extra months on your Artlist subscription)

My other social accounts :




Director, Author, Host & Camera : Alex
Editor : Joshua Mark Sadler

Planning a foodie trip to Paris ? Here are my favorite spots :


Salut,

Alex

alex,frenchguycooking,french guy cooking,french cooking,cooking,recipe,french cuisine,recipes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments